Access to the Eastbury Hotel
In order to help you enjoy your visit to the Eastbury Hotel we have provided information below regarding ease of access to the hotel.
Prior to your arrival
Bookings can be made through our on line booking service, by phone, in person or via e-mail.We are located approximately 5-10 minutes walk from the station and the centre of Sherborne. We would be delighted to organise a taxi for you from the station or from the airport (Bristol airport is a 1 hour drive away). We are also able to organise a taxi suitable for wheelchair users.
On arrival at the hotel
Arriving at the front
Arriving at the rear
As detailed above, we have our own gravel car park which is able to accommodate up to 25 cars.You must not park in the access road leading to the car park (outside Sherborne Business Centre) as this is their private road and you may be clamped and then towed away.
Conservatory Restaurant & Bar
- There are three bedrooms with ground floor access.
- Two of these ground floor rooms have access from the garden only.
- One room may be accessed via reception and three steps, or via a slope from the garden.
- The bathrooms in two of the rooms are large and have flush to floor shower cubicles. One has a shower seat.
- 'Verbena' has grab rails in the bathroom to allow easier mobility around the bathroom.
- We do not have adapted bathrooms.
- If required we are able to get hoists and wheelchairs along with commodes.
Conference and Banqueting Suites
The conference/banqueting suite is adjacent to the restaurant and is accessed through the restaurant. It can be found on one level.
We do not have disabled toilets. However both Ladies and Gentlemans' toilets have a privacy lock on the main door should this be required.
- If you have difficulty with your hearing please let reception know so that they may alert you in the event of a fire.
- If you require any assistance for evacuation please notify reception on arrival
- In the event that you would like any medication stored in refrigerators please request this on check in.
- We have tried to be accurate and include as much as possible in our access statement. If you feel that we have missed anything or could improve the information please call us on 01935 813131.