Booking Conditions and Payment
- All reservations must be confirmed in writing or by credit card, with a non refundable deposit of £50.00 per person. We ask for a deposit equivalent to one night of the stay when 3 nights or more are booked.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the stay will be charged in full.
- Please note that a reservation is a binding contract in law and you could be liable for the cost of the total stay.
- We recommend that guests insure themselves against the event of having to cancel.
- We regret that no refund is given to those guests booked on a Half Board rate who elect not to take dinner for whatever reason.
- We accept the following forms of payment - Cash, Travellers cheques, Switch, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, personal cheques to the value of an accompanying and valid cheque guarantee card.
- Please request accommodation rates for the following periods: Bank Holidays, Christmas and New Year, Easter, Commemoration week and Valentines Day.
- We reserve the right to change our tariff giving at least 4 weeks written notice, prior to any change.